When it comes to sports betting, what are you using to beat the point spreads?
Ron Raymond is a 4-time NFL Handicapping Champion and one of the industries most creative innovators when it comes to developing and creating sports betting websites. One of his sites is called ATS Database, which is a sports betting stats site that caters to bettors looking to beating the point spread created by Las Vegas and Offshore oddsmakers.
Here’s a nutshell view of what you get when you purchase a membership at ATSDatabase.com.
What do I Get When I Buy an ATS Membership?
Here are some of the against the spread stats you can get right now at the ATS Database.
1. 80% Club Stats: Every statistics that has an 80% or higher winning percentage has a blue star beside it and it must have 10 or more occurrences before it makes the 80% Club! It’s our most popular features.
Here’s an example of a baseball and basketball 80% Club Statistic:
* When ANY MLB Team Played as Road team as an Underdog – During the month of May – Vs. Right handed pitchers – Coming off vs. National League opponent – Coming off a Road loss – Coming off an 8 run lost; The OVER is 14-3-4 for the Road Underdog in this situation since 1997.
* When ANY NBA Team Played as Home team as a Favorite – with 1 day off – Last 4 years – During the month of May – Coming off 3 unders – Coming off a 1 game home stand – Coming off a Home loss as a Favorite; The Home Favorite (DENVER) is 13-2 SU in this basketball role the L4Y.
2. NFL Head to Head: The Head to Head section goes through each team’s head to head meetings and gives you insight on who has the edge entering the next game.
NFL Football Head to Head Example: When PITTSBURGH STEELERS played as Road Underdog vs CINCINNATI BENGALS; The Steelers are 7-3-0 against the spread in this situation since 1983.
3. NFL ATS Matchups: The ATS Matchups section looks at each team past games and gives you their point spread and straight up record in the next game on how they did in certain situations.
NFL Example: When the Green Bay Packers played as a home team as a Favorite, during Week 4 to Week 8 and they are coming off a road loss; the Packers are 13-3 straight up and the OVER is 11-5-0 since 1983.
4. NFL Team Trends: The Team Trends section gives you each NFL Football team’s record in certain situation and helps you in making decision to buy nfl picks.
NFL Example: When the Dallas cowboys team played as a home or road team during the month of September and the total is between 41.5 to 44; the Cowboys are 17-9-2 ATS, 20-8 SU and the over/under is 14-14-0. There’s no coming off situation, it’s all before type situations.
NFL ATS Super Stats: The ATS Super Stats looks on how “Any NFL Team” did in certain situation, instead of how only 1 team did in a certain situation.
NFL Example: When ANY NFL Football teams played as a home team as an Underdog during the month of September, before a Monday night game; the Home Underdog is 10-6-1 ATS in that game before the Monday Night Football game.
5. Quick Stats: The Quick Stats section breaks down all the important stats and gives you a “nutshell” stats pack on the important details to help you to buy football picks,.
6. Strength of Schedule (SOS): The Strength of Schedule page gives you an indication if a team is for real or if they are just winning against teams with a losing record! It’s a great way to measure a NFL Football team’s momentum during a season, especially against the spread.
7. Linemoves Software: Watching the line moves will give you an indication on where the smart money is going and it’s a popular handicapping tool during the College Football and NFL Betting season.
8. ATS Cheat sheets: The Cheat Sheet section gives you a breakdown of each teams Last 10 games against the spread, straight up and their O/U records. Plus, an in-depth look at the last 2 and 3 years of NFL Data against the point spread.
9. Regular Database: The Regular Database is broken down in 3 sections, where you can query how teams do vs. other teams, how they did in their last 100 or less games or how they do vs. certain divisions or in the month of September to February.
10. Super Database: The Super Database will blow you away! The Super Database allows you to query everything under the sun; you really have to see it to believe it, because my words won’t do it any justice! Awesome NFL tool!
11. Smart Database: The Smart Database is based on “cycle” handicapping. For example; what is the record of a team in their last 3 games, when they are 2-1 in their last 3 games and the UNDER is 2-1 in those games. The Smart Database is based on finding percentage plays and assists you to buy sports picks that are sure to make money.
12. Streaks: The Streak section will tell you exactly which team is hot and cold and which team is hitting their streaks with the OVER and UNDERS. Betting into or going against a team that is streaking is very popular, our STREAKS section puts everything in one panel view for your review.
13. Linecuracy: The Linecuracy software compares two sportsbooks odds and produces an edge and we track the performance of each line moves between those 2 sportsbooks.
14. Parity Value Index Ratings; what exactly is the Parity Value Index? Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond believes everything runs in cycles in the numbers game and what you want to do is take a small cycle of 3 games and a large cycle (overall season record), combined them together which will produce a percentage of what the side and total should be in the next game.
If you want tools to beat the POINT SPREAD, then try a 1 month membership at ATSDatabase.com and watch your winning increase!
Find More Sports Articles